Wednesday, July 14, 2010

R.icielli

R.icielli

I couldn't resist showing you more items from R.icielli's new collection.  The trousers are highwaisted jeans and I am wearing leopard. There are other colours available to, just as gorgeous! I am also wearing the fantastic jacket called Stefani.  Again available in many different colours but I am wearing beige. The design of these clothes is very high and all the pieces are extremely stylish and classy. If you want that confident casual but dressy look - R.icielli is the store to visit.

R.icielli

XstreetSL
Milan Shape

Deeta Aeon

Shape - Image Design *Milan Shape*
Skin - Lelutka, Lola Suntan *Makeup 6 Light Brows HB*
Hair - Laqroki, HB Style *07* I have tinted it to match my hairbase
Jacket - R.icielli, Stefani Blazer *Beige*
Bra - SG (Sweetest Goodbye) Herangsa *Leopard* Part of top
Trousers - R.icielli, Clarissa Highwaisted Jeans *Leopard*
Bag - Malt, Suede Tote *Espresso*
Sunglasses - Kalnins, Cool J
Shoes - Maitreya, Verve *Brown*
Earrings - Miel, Cue Earrings
Ring - Miel, Mia Ring
Belt - Fri. , Wide Waist Belt *Brown*
Poses - Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment