Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am Hot - Aleida

I am Hot - Aleida

I am wearing the gorgeous release from Aleida called I am hot. A stunning dress which has two skirts to choose from and a beautiful texture throughout. It is the perfect dress for a cocktail evening or when you want to feel that little bit special. I have added jewelry from Ganked to complete the look.

Also I would like to tell you about The Face of Fresh 2011. This is running from 21 August until 15 October. There will be two winners chosen, one to be the Fresh Face of Aleida and one to be The Fresh Face of Fab Pony. There are some great prizes and the two winners will be used in Fashion ads, spreads for the mainstores and various magazines in Second Life. Please pop down to the sim, landmark attached and pick up an application!

I am Hot - Aleida

SLurl
FresH Face of Aleida + Fab.Pony

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Unique Mega Store, Meggan *Makeup 8* (Seen on Miah's blog)
Hair - Boon, Hairpiece Dare82 *Chocolate*
Dress - Aleida, I am hot dress *Red*
Jewelry - Ganked, Goldblooded
Nails - Candy Nail, Basic Prim Nails *Red 09*
Shoes - Kitties Lair, Nadia *Red*
Poses - Striking Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment