Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shag Hair, Miamai and Cynful

 aa.11aaaaaaaaaaaa22aaaaaaaaaabrune55a_001

I am showing you some wonderful new releases. Firstly I am showing you the fab new hairstyle from Shag Hair called Sonnet and I am wearing it in Cashmere. I am also wearing one of the new releases from Cynful called Beertilicious Dress and I am wearing it in the colour brown. To complete the look I have added another one of the amazing new releases from Miamai called Ananee Jacket. This jacket is superb and has great textures and prims! I just love it!



aa.11aaaaaaaaaaaa22aaaaaaaaaabrune77a_001


Deeta Aeon

Skin - Glam Affair, Eva Med/Tan *Makeup 9* (Aida Ewing)
Hair - Shag Hair, Sonnet *Cashmere* (Sebastien Aries) NEW
Jacket - Miamai, Ananee Jacket *Brown* (Monica Outlander) NEW
Dress - Cynful, Beertilicious Dress *Brown* (Cynthia Ultsh) NEW
Bag - Truth, Paddington Tote *Mocha* (Truth Hawks)
Boots - Bax, Prestige Boots *Brown* (Bax Coen)
Earrings - Miel, Cue Earrings (Mika Nieuport)
Poses - Striking Poses (Zelly Mornington)

No comments:

Post a Comment