Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The New Collection - R.icielli


aa.11aaaaaaaaaaaa22aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarici33a_001

Yay! the new collection from R.icelli is out and you will not be disappointed.  The collection is a wonderful mix of separates which you can combine to create your own look and they are sensational. I am showing you today the coat which is called Paris and I am wearing it in Russet. There are numerous other colours also so there are so many combinations you can try. I have added the gorgeous skirt called Marilyn and I am wearing it in the colour Asian 1. I suggest you quickly go to the main store now!

R.icelli have also released some new poses which I am showing you in the pictures. I love them and made doing this blog so effortless. There are some lovely poses to choose from so grab some whilst you are looking at the clothes.



aa.11aaaaaaaaaaaa22aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarici55a_001


Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo, Sugar Pale *Bronze 2 cleavage HB* (Hlin Bluebird)
Hair - Exile, Carol *Mink* (Kavar Cleanslate)
Jacket - R.icielli, Paris Coat *Russet* (Fhara Acacia)  NEW
Skirt - R.icielli, Marilyn High Waisted Skirt *Asian 1* (Fhara Acacia)  NEW
Earrings - Uzuri, Dayla Earrings (Bella Bombast) I have tinted them
Shoes - Maitrya, Neyya *Patent Leather Burgundy* (Onyx LeShelle)
Poses - R.icielli, Fashion Pose 03/02 and Editorial Pose 04/03  NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment