Saturday, December 18, 2010

Orage Creations, Shag Hair and Purrfect 10

 aa.11aaaaaaaaaaaa22aaaaaaaaaaabt999_001

I am showing you some of the wonderful items from the Orage Creations Advent Calendar.  I am wearing the fantastic earrings and stunning hat. I have also added the lovely bag which is available on 24 December and funky xmas belt to. There are plenty more days to enjoy the Advent Calendar available at Orage Creations.

I am also wearing one of the new releases from Shag Hair called All I want is you. This is a fantastic pony tail hair and I am wearing it in Cashmere. I am also wearing the VIP group gift frpm Purrfect 10 which are the fabulous Amara Xmas heels(fee to join group).



aa.11aaaaaaaaaaaa22aaaaaaaaaaabt888_001


Deeta Aeon

Skin - League, Amber Medium Blonde *Glam* (Nena Janus)
Hair - Shag Hair, All I want is you *Cashmere* (Sebastien Aries)  NEW
Hat - OC, Xmas Panaus Hat (From the Advent Calendar in store) (Elettra Gausman) NEW
Belt - OC, Xmas Belt (From the Advent Calender in store)  NEW
Bag - OC, Xmas Bag (From the Advent Calendar in store) NEW
Earrings - OC, Pepite Earrings (From the Advent Calendar in store)  NEW
Dress - Holli Pockets, Cowl Sweater Dress *Frosting* (Holli Thesbian) 
Shoes - Purrfect 10, Amara Heels Xmas VIP Shoes (Ten Dexler)  NEW
Poses - Reel Expression (Luth Brodie)

No comments:

Post a Comment