Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kunglers, Amacci and MStyle

aa.11.....aaaaaaaakungx66a_001

I am showing you one of the sexy new releases at Kunglers and this is the dress Louise. I am wearing it in black and other colours are available all as gorgeous. It has a lovely prim belt in either silver and gold and there are two attachment points to choose from. A wonderfully designed dress and I have added jewelry from Kunglers to (I adore their designs as you might have guessed lol).

I am also wearing one of the new hair releases from Amacci and it is called Coralee. A stunning hair which is sexy and feminine and available in many different colours. I am also wearing one of the new makeup releases from Amacci and this is lipstick in shiny lips natural. There are other lipsticks available and also blusher!

I also have on the new release from MStyle which are fantastic nails. I am wearing them from the animal pack and they are so cool, just adore them. There are loads of other equally funky designs to choose from.

aa.11.....aaaaaaaakungx100a_001

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo, Emy Fairy *Natural pure* (Hlin Bluebird)
Hair - Amacci Hair, Coralee *Brown Auburn* (Corina Larsen) NEW
Makeup - Amacci, Shiny Lips Tattoo *1 Natural* (Corina Larsen) NEW
Dress - Kunglers, Loise *Black* (Avagardner Kungler) NEW
Necklace and Earrings - Kunglers, Eldorado *Silver* (Avagardner Kungler)
Nails - MStyle, Long Nails and Ring Animals Pack *I'm poisonous* (Mikee Mokee) NEW
Bracelet - Ticky Tacky, White Dragon (Naritaa Rayna)
Bag - -tb, Ruffle Purse *Blue* (Julliette Westerbury)
Shoes - N-Core, Shark xtremeheels *Silver* (Claire Messenger)
Poses - Adorkable (Adorkable Peapod)

No comments:

Post a Comment