Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sandy Fur Jacket - Aleida and Kunglers

Sandy Fur Jacket - Aleida and Kunglers

I just had to show you another one of the Aleida new releases! This is Sandy Fur jacket and it is gorgeous. It is sexy and stylish and so well designed. Also avaialble in other fab colours.

I have added pants from Kunglers and also jewelry from there to. Kunglers jewelry is new to me and I have to say I am really impressed by it. Very realistic and well designed - I just love it!

I have alos added one of the new releases from Vanity Hair and this is a funky style called Kaos.

Sandy Fur Jacket - Aleida and Kunglers

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo, Berta Tan *Red* (Hlin Bluebird)
Hair - Vanity Hair, Kaos *Soil* (Tabata Jewell) NEW
Jacket - Aleida, Sandy Fur Jacket *Charcoal* (Aleida Rhode) NEW
Pants - Kunglers, Rita Pants *Monochrome* (AvaGardner Kung) NEW
Bag - Glow Studio, Vintage Clutch (Anemysk Karu)
Boots - Bax Boots, Ankle Boots *Black Patent* (Bax Coen)
Jewelry - Kunglers, Bambu *Black* (AvaGardner Kung)
Poses - R.icielli

No comments:

Post a Comment