Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cynful, Aleida and Shag

aa...11...........aale7a_001

Vega is the gorgeous new skin from Aleida. It is available in pale, light, sunkissed and tan. The makeups are all gorgeous and the detail to the whole skin wonderfully done. The skin comes with hairbase optio, and cleavage and there is a freckles option on the tattoo layer!

aa...11...........aale2aa_001

I am also showing you two new releases from Cynful. The top is called Rara and I am wearing it in the texture dots. Other options available and this is for the Pacific relief. The skirt is called Ginny and is so sexy!

I am also showing you the new hair release from Shag. This is called (Re) use me and I am wearing it with the daisies and there is an option not to have daisies if you wish, but I love them and think they are cute!

aa...11...........aale55a_001

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Aleida, Vega Light *Makeup 4 Cleavage and Hairbase* (Aleida Rhode) NEW
Hair - Shag, (Re) Use me daisies *Toffee* (Sebastien Aries) NEW
Top - Cynful, Rara *Dots* (Cynthia Ultsch) (For Pacific Relief) NEW
Skirt - Cynful, Ginny Skirt *Light Blue*
Bag - Berries Inc, Summer freebie Bag (Summse Sands)
Necklace - Glow Studios, Acrat set (Anemyst Karu)
Shoes - Ty, Shuffle Flats *White* (Alan Edison)
Sunglasses - Armidi, Machimo Glasses *White*
Poses - R.icielli

No comments:

Post a Comment