Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kunglers and Cynful

aa.11................aaaaaaaacyn77a_001


Just adore the new releases from Cynful. Firstly I am showing you Sweety top which comes with the sexy bikini top underneath and they can be worn on all layers. I am wearing it in Green and there are other gorgeous colours available. I have added the new jeans from Cynful which are called Modest Jeans and I am wearing medium Blue.

aa.11................aaaaaaaacyn88a_001

I am also excited to tell you that kunglers have released a new jewelry set called Mariri. It is a necklace and earrings and the detail is superb. I am showing you it in copper today.

aa.11................aaaaaaaacyn44a_001

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo, Emy Fairy *Natural* (Hlin Bluebird)
Hair - Exile, Nyx *Whiskey* (Kavar Cleanslate)
Top - Cynful, Sweety Top *Green* (Cynthia Ultsch) NEW
Jeans - Cynful, Modest Skinny Jeans *Meduim Blue* (Cynthia Ultsch) NEW
Sunglasses - Gos, Custom Sunglasses Butterfly Respray Tortoise (Gospel Voom)
Belt - Coco, Wide Belt *Brown* (Cocoro Lemon)
Jewelry - Kunglers Extra,Mariri *Copper* (Avagardner Kungler) NEW
Bag - Milk Motion, My wool Bag (Marie Lauridson)
Nails - MStyle, Long Nails and Ring *Break your neck* (Mikee Mokeev)
Shoes - Ty, Shuffle Flats *White* (Alan Edison)
Poses - R.icielli

No comments:

Post a Comment