Monday, April 18, 2011

::MOOD::

::MOOD::

I love the gorgeous jewelry from the store ::MOOD:: I am wearing the stunning  set Celestial which is earrings and cuff and I have added the fab necklace D'jango. Please visit their main store now as there are many more wonderful designs by Jori Watler.

::MOOD::

I also had a root through my inventory and did a bit of shopping and put this beige outfit together. I love the top from Reale and I added the gorgeous slim fit pants from Coco.

::MOOD::

SLurls

MOOD
Image Studio

Deeta Aeon

Skin - League, Sia Suntan *Smoky* (Nena Janus)
Shape - Image Studio, Yasmin Shape (Deeta Aeon)
Hair - Maitreya, Taryn II *Cocoa* (Onyx LeShelle)
Top - Reale, Front Tie Bolero *Beige/cream* (Mallu Mayo)
Pants - Coco, Slim Fit Pants *Gold* (Cocoro Lemon)
Necklace - ::MOOD::, D'Jango mixed metal layered necklace (Jori Watler)  NEW
Bracelet and Earrings - ::MOOD::, Celestial in aged Gold  (Jori Watler)  NEW
Bag - Malt Fashions, Suede Tote *Golden* Khea Karas)
Nails - MStyle, Long Nails and Ring Animals *Queen Africa* (Mikee Mokeev)
Shoes - Fleshtone, Varra Pumps *Beige* (Gisele Mubble)
Poses - Adorkable and STaTUS

No comments:

Post a Comment