Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vanity Hair, Miamai and Image Studio

aa..................................................................................creme16aaa_001

Firstly I am showing you simply gorgeous new gown from Miamai called Demi. It is stunning and reminds me of vintage Hollywood glamour. It has the most sweeping skirt and wonderful detail. I adore the feather and jewel attachment to the back. I am wearing the gown in the colour moon.


aa.................................................................................cream17a_001

I am also wearing one of the new releases from Vanity Hair called Black Swan. A delightful and stylish hairstyle with wonderful feathers. In the long shot I am wearing the hair with the veil down and click the veil and it is hidden. Just perfect!

I am wearing Jayne Shape from Image Studio and she will be released tomorrow. A shape designed for Glam Affair's Monica skin. Hope you like her.

aa....................................................................................cream2a_001


Deeta Aeon

Skin - Glam Affair, Monica Natural (D HB 07* (Aida Ewing)
Shape - Image Studio, Jayne Shape (Deeta Aeon) Out Tomorrow
Hair - Vanity Hair, Black Swan *Soil* (Tabata Jewell) NEW
Gown - Miamai, Demi *Moon* (Monica Outlander) NEW
Jewelry - Donna Flora, Lumiere (Squinternet Larnia)
Poses - Agapee (Argnit Igaly)

No comments:

Post a Comment