Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Avenue Couture of Hope

Avenue Couture of Hope

I am showing you more of the stunning designs which are available at Avenue Couture of Hope. Please go to this event and show support to the very worthwhile causes of Relay for Life and the American cancer society. You will be making a valuable contribution and also gaining a gorgeous outfit.

Firstly I am wearing the beautiful outfit from SoliDea FoliEs (Mila Tatham) called Seasons of hope. The dress is wonderfully designed with a fantastic headpiece. I loved this as soon as I put it on. A striking and truely unique dress.

The next gown is Azul (Mami Jewell) and called Farfalla. A sweeping sexy gown showing off the right amount of skin and maintaining it's sophistication. The colour is vibrant and rich and you will stand out in it at any occassion.

Avenue Couture of Hope

Wow OC (Elettra Gausman) is the next gown and this is called Regal Hope. I gasped when I put this magnificent gown on. There is a mask, headpiece, gorgeous attachments of shimmering light that give this gown its amazing quality. The skirt is superb and you will feel like a princess in it.

Avenue Couture of Hope

The final outfit is from Indie Rose (Angelina Eizenberg) and is a slinky shimmering pantsuit of the finest silk. The jewelry is all included and the detail is amazing. I adore the pink rose attachment to the hip and this is echoed in the delicate roses in the jewelry. This outfit is breathtaking.

Avenue Couture of Hope

SLurl

COUTURE OF HOPE

IMAGE STUDIO

Deeta Aeon

Skin - PXL, Linda G3 Light Tan *Copper Lips and Cat eye makeup* (Hart larsson)
Shape - Image Studio, Zara Shape (Deeta Aeon)
Hair - Amacci, Rina *Black Coal* (Carina Larsen)
Shoes - N-Core, Caresse *Silver* (Claire Messenger) and Maitreya Gold, Shanti *Nude* (Onyx LeShelle)

Jewley worn with Azul Gown - Donna Flora, Joio (Squinterent Larnia)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog ... I'm following ... I hope you find my blog and follow it too ...
    www.thachyboa.blogspot.com
    I added your blog to my favorite blog

    ReplyDelete