Monday, May 9, 2011

Giereh New Collection and Avenue Couture of Hope

giereh2a_001

Wow Giereh have a fab new mainstore and a wonderful new collection to match! I popped down to the opening of their new store yesterday and loved the look and feel to it. Firstly I am showing you the funky and cool dress called Carol and I am showing you it in pink. There are loads of other really great colours to choose from.

giereh7a_001

The top has a prim attachment making that air of realism and the skirt is so cute and in two colours. Really well designed and great to wear.

Giereh 23a_001

The second dress is called Anelise and she is equally as stunning. Some wonderful colours are available and I love the prim attachment to the top which gives a gathered feel, just love.

Giereh 26a_001

The final item I am showing you is their new jeans. Available in a number of colours and styles and I have chosen torn. They have great prim attachments to the cuffs and wonderful shading and detail throughout. Line up at this fantastic new store and grab these goodies.

Giereh 38b_001

I am also showing you another item from Avenue Couture of Hope. This is the really beautiful Top from Oh! Studio called My Blossom Armour. It is delicate and so feminine I just adore it. It is available in full and half and I am wearing full. Please support this cause and I have added an SLurl.

SLurl

COUTURE OF HOPE


SLurl
GIEREH

SLurl
IMAGE STUDIO

Deeta Aeon Pics 1 and 2

Skin - PXL, Gaia LT *Smoke eyes and winde lips* (Hart Larsson) NEW
Shape - Image Studio, Nikki Shape (Deeta Aeon) NEW
Hair - Exile, Nyx *Champagne (Kavar Cleanslate)
Dress - Giereh, Carol Dress *Pink* (Giereh Thorr) NEW
Necklace - Armidi, Pearl Egg necklace
Shoes - MSyle, Goshi Pumps *Magenta* (Mikee Mokeev)
Nails - A&A Fashion, Metal Nails *Black* (Agnieszka Allstar)


Deeta Aeon Pic 3

Skin as above with Cherry lips
Shape as above
Hair - Maitreya, Jordyn *Scandinavian Blonde* (Onyx LeShelle)
Dress - Giereh, Anelise Dress *Red* (Giereh Thorr) NEW
Shoes as above in Black


Deeta Aeon Pics 4 and 5

Lipstick Copper
Hair as above
Jeans - Giereh, Amanda Jeans *Blue torn* (Giereh Thorr) NEW
Top - Oh! Studio, , My Blossom Armour full (Marcopol Oh) At Avenue Couture of Hope NEW
Belt - Mandala, Saicho Belt *White* (Kukinsosuke Eel)
Shoes - N-Core, Caresse *White* (Claire Messenger)

No comments:

Post a Comment