Monday, May 2, 2011

More from R.icielli's new Collection

aricn4a_001

SLurl
R.ICIELLI

SLurl
IMAGE STUDIO

I am showing you another of the items in the R.icielli new collection and this is the sexy mini dress called Camila. It has a wonderful texture and the shading is so well done. I love this combination of nude and black as they go so well, there are other fab colours to choose from also.

aricn6b_001

I am wearing the latest shape from Image Studio called Zara. The group gift is still out in the store but I am taking it down soon, so please grab it while you can. I have also put a link in the store to my previous shapes which are available on the marketplace.

aricn11a_001

Deeta Aeon

Skin - PXL, Linda G3 Light Tan *Copperlips and Cat eye Tattoo* (Hart Larsson) NEW
Shape - Image Studio, Zara Shape (Deeta Aeon) NEW
Hair - Action, Ariannah Hair *Sweetheart* (MarilynMonroe Munro) NEW
Dress - R.icielli, Camila Mini Dress *Nude and Black* (Fhara Acacia) NEW
Jewelry - Kunglers, Eldorado *Silver* (AvaGardner Kungler)
Shoes - Maitreya Gold, Shanti *Nude* (Onyx LeShelle)
Bag - Baiastice, Indi bag *Brocade Silver* (Sissy Pessoa)
Poses - R.icielli

No comments:

Post a Comment