Saturday, May 7, 2011

R.icielli, Image Studio, MStyle and Kunglers


ricpi16a_001



I am showing you more of the gorgeous items from R.icielli's new collection. The items are stylish and so sexy. The top is the bodysuit  called Georgia and I love the prim attachment which drapes sexily across the chest and has fab gold buttons on it. The skirt is called Serena Miniskirt and is a perfect length. It covers your modesty but shows loads of thigh. The skirt is highwaisted and the belt is included.



ricpi11a_001



I am giving you a sneak preview of the new shape from Image Studio called Nikki and I hope to release this later today. Do not forget the group gift which is available free in store, just join the group and come to the store and grab it!!!I am also showing you the new jewelry release from Kunglers. I am a great fan of their jewelry and just love the new set. The set is necklace, earrings and ring. Available in three different colours and today I am showing you pink and silver.

The shoes are from MStyle and I am totally crazy about these pumps, the colours they are available in are exceptional.




ricpi5a_001



Deeta Aeon

Shape - Image Studio, Nikki Shape (Coming soon)
Hair - Lelutka, Rykiel *Powder* (Thora Charron)
Top - R.icielli, Georgia Bodysuit *Honeysuckle* (Fhara Acacia)  NEW
Skirt - R.icielli, Serena Mini skirt *Cherry*  NEW
Jewelry - Kunglers, Aroeira *Silver/Pink* (AvaGardner Kungler)  NEW
Shoes - MStyle, Goshi Pumps *Cerise* (Mikee Mokeev)  NEW
Poses - R.icelli

No comments:

Post a Comment