Monday, June 6, 2011

Aleida


 !!!!!!!!!!EAleida8a_001


I am showing you some of the fabulous new releases from Aleida and wow will you love them. Firstly I am wearing the skin called Sensilee. She is stunning and has cleavage and hairbase options. There are some really striking and beautiful makeups which would be perfect for creating that dramatic look or for the catwalk. There are subtle gorgeous make ups to. I am wearing the skin shade of Latte. The detail to the body is amazing and I am showing you it in the shape Zara from Image Studio.



!!!!!!!!!!EAleida16a_001



I am also waering the dress called Chinadoll from Aleida. This is simply amazing and stylish through and through. I gasped when I first put it on it is that fabulous. Go to the mainstore now ...




!!!!!!!!!!EAleida13a_001


SLurl
Image Studio

ALEIDA

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Aleida, Sensilee Latte *Natural  Cleavage and Hairbase* (Aleida Rhode) NEW
Shape - Image Studio, Zara Shape (Deeta Aeon)
Hair - Vanity Hair, Folie d'ete *Soil* (Tabeta Jewell)
Dress - Aleida, ChinaDoll *Champagne* (Aleida Rhode)  NEW
Jewelry - Styles Of Edo, Classic Akoya Pearls (Chrissy Ambrose)
Shoes - R.icielli, Carmelia Pumps *Crema* (Fhara Acacia)
Poses - Munique

No comments:

Post a Comment