Thursday, June 23, 2011

AMD, Kunglers and Angel Hair

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amd66a_001


I am always excited when Apple May Designs (AMD) release new items. I am showing you today the Polka me dress which is so cute and stylish. I am wearing it in black and white and it has a fab belt around the waist. The neckline is low and plunging and is adorable. I am also showing you the new pumps also from AMD called Animal pumps. These are a must for your wardrobe and are so well textured and designed.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amd5a_001

I am also showing you the new jewelry from Kunglers Extra. This is called Anemona and is gorgeous earrings and necklace. I am showing you the set in Black but it is also available in ivory as well as rainbow.

Finally I am showing you the new release from Angel Hair called Helen. It is a fantastic style which I love and is available in loads of amazing colours.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amd9a_001


SLurl
IMAGE STUDIO

AMD

KUNGLERS


ANGEL HAIR

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo, Miha 2 Shine peacock *choco* (Hlin Bluebird) At Grunge Soul Event
Shape - Image Studio, Lacie Shape (Deeta Aeon) NEW
Hair - Angel Hair, helen *Onyx* (DjAngel Fallen) NEW
Dress - AMD, Polka Me Dress *Black and White* (Apple May) NEW
Shoes - AMD, Animal Pumps *Snow Leopard* (Apple May) NEW
Jewelry - Kunglers Extra, Anemona *Black* (AvaGardner Kungler) NEW
Bag - S@BBia, Flower Print Bag (Jury Gothly)
Nails - MStyle, Animals on the moon (Mikee Mokeev)
Poses - Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment