Thursday, June 16, 2011

Giereh

Giereh

I am showing you more of the releases from Giereh and this is the fab shorts called Lise. Available in loads of colours and so well designed. I have added their basic shirt in the colour creamy. To complete the look I have added jewelry from Miel and a bag from Pepper. Also I am wearing the fab ring from R.cielli called Isis Skull ring. It is so detailed and looks real.

Giereh

Giereh

SLurls
GIEREH
Image Studio

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird)
Hair - Magika, Tess *Blondes* (Sabina Gully)
Top - Giereh, Basic Shirt *Creamy* (Giereh Thorr) NEW
Shorts - Giereh, Lise Mini Shorts Jeans *Blue* NEW
Shoes - Giereh, Victoria Pumps *Blue Sky* NEW
Jewelry - Miel. Friendo (Miel Nirvana)
Bag - Pepper, Messenger Bag *Flower 1* (Danni Pfeffer)
Belt - KristicA, Open Belt *Dark Blue* (Kristic Furman)
Ring - R.icielli, Isis Skull Ring *Silver* (Fhara Acacia) NEW
Poses - Exposeur, I love being a girl (Group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment