Monday, June 20, 2011

Lacie - Image Studio

Lacie - Image Studio

I am showing you my new release from Image Studio which is the sexy shape Lacie. She has an adorable pretty face and a curvy figure and she is soooo cute. I have made her for Al Vulo's skin Miha 2. Please come to the store and try a free demo.

Lacie - Image Studio

I am also wearing the new top Krissy from Cynful. It has a divine prim attachment and I am wearing it in purple and loads of other colours are available. I am also wearing the new pants from Spirit store called Aleandra. There 's loads of detail and the texture is gorgeous.

I am also showing you a new release from Purrfect 10 which are Gemini heels in deep blue. I am a massive fan of their shoes as they are so detailed and look real!

Lacie - Image Studio

SLurls
Image Studio
CYNFUL
SPIRIT STORE

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo, Miha 2 Peach *Natural* (Hlin Bluebird)
Shape - Image Studio, Lacie Shape (Deeta Aeon) NEW
Top - Cynful, Krissy Top *Purple* (Cynthia Ultsch) NEW
Pants - Spirit Store, Alexandra Pants *Black* (Spirit Osmus) NEW
Belt - Pepper, Multi Belt (Danni Pfeffer)
Shoes - Purrfect 10, Gemini Heels *Deep Blue* (Ten Dexler) NEW
Bracelet - League, Wanderer *Black* (Nena Janus)
Necklace - Miel, Echo (Mika Nieuport)
Nails - MStyle, Long Nails and Ring French *Funky Ametyst* (Mikee Mokeev)

No comments:

Post a Comment