Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Zoe Shape - Image Studio

Zoe Shape - Image Studio

I have some lovely and loyal customers to our store Image Studio and recently a couple of people contacted me because they loved the group gift of Chloe but would like to make it their own and asked if I would place a modify version for sale in the store. I know how everyone likes to make a shape just how they want it, making them taller or shorter, leaner or curvier. So here is the modify shape of Chloe called Zoe. It is a more petite shape than I usually do so there is the original shorter shape and I have made a scaled up taller version included in the pack to. You will also find eyebrows and a full style card so you can achieve the complete look. I have popped in the usual face lights to. As always a free demo is available.

A new group gift will be out in the store later this week. Hugs Deeta xxx

Zoe Shape - Image Studio

SLurls
Image Studio

SLurls

AMD


Deeta Aeon

Skin - AMD, Teegan Carmel *Steamy 1* (Apple May) NEW
Shape - Image Studio, Zoe Shape (Deeta Aeon) NEW
Hair - Red Mint, No 02 *Champagne* (Moni Schulze)

No comments:

Post a Comment