Saturday, July 2, 2011

Elemiah Design

Blogger8c_001


I read Chalice's recent post about the problems with Viewer 2 and it struck a cord with me to. I love the shadows that make some of the pics really gorgeous. I recently bought a new computer after my three year old fairly good spec computer totally died. I love my new computer but for some odd reason it will not let me take pics in viewer 2 on Deeta's account. It did at first and allowed me to take maybe 10 pics and then that was it! I take the picture, choose where on my computer to save it and then click save and nothing happens!!! So frustrating!!! If anyone has any ideas what has happened please im me:))))( I do have a massive inventory so suspect that might be the problem)

Blogger9a_001


Anyway todays pics are taken with a new account I have made out of frustration as I wanted to show this gorgeous dress from Elemiah Designs in a romantic setting. This dress is divine and it is a dollarbie in store now. There is also a hunt going on in the store to and the prizes are excellent.

Blogger11a_001

SLurl
Elemiah Design

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo, Miha 2 Peach *Natural* (Hlin Bluebird)
Shape - Image Studio, Lacie Shape (Deeta Aeon)
Hair - Magika, Tessa *Blonde* (Sabina Gully)
Dress - Elemiah Design, For you 02 (Elemiah Choche) NEW
Necklace - Apple May Designs, Oceans Waters (Apple May)
Bracelet - Apple May Designs, Vintage Bangle (Apple May)
Poses - Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment