Sunday, July 3, 2011

Helen - Angel Dessous

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angel12a_001


Helen is the gorgeous and stunning new gown from Angel Dessous. Thank you so much Nando for my gown. It has the sheerest skirt which is raised to the front to reveal a little leg. It has a delightful shoulder attachment and gorgeous dainty gloves.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angel6a_001


I am showing you Wedding first which is perfect for your special day. I have added my bouquet from Rebel Hope which is special for me as I wore it at my own wedding :))In the later pictures I am wearing the gown in Night which is dark and alluring. The gown is also available in Pumpkin, Tangerine, Old Pink and Deep Blue.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angelaa_001

A truely stunning gown, thank you Nando.

I am also showing you one of Miamai's new hairs for the Hair fair and wow do I love them all. Today I am wearing Songe in Brown and it is amazing and full of drama. There are other great styles to.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angel3b_001

Angel Dessous

Deeta Aeon
Pics 1 and 2


Skin - Glam Affair, Layla Med/tan *Makeup 4* (Aida Ewings NEW
Shape - Image Studio, Lottie (Deeta Aeon) Coming Soon
Hair - Miamai, Songe *Brown* (Monica Outlander) NEW At Hair Fair
Gown - Angel Dessous, Helen *Wedding* (Nando Korobase) NEW
Jewelry - Alienbear, Niev (Alienbear Gupte)
Bouquet - Rebel Hope Designs, Cascade Bouquet *White* (Rebel Hope)
Poses - Agapee (Argnit Igaly)


Pics 3 and 4
Gown - Angel Dessous, Helen *Night* (Nando Korobase) NEWHelen - Angel Dessous
Jewelry - Donna Flora, Elena (Squinternet Larnia)
Shoes - Miamai, Deco Lorna *Black* (Monica Outlander)

No comments:

Post a Comment