Monday, July 25, 2011

Image Studio, Miamai and (NHA!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mina43a_001



The sexy new dress from Miamai is called kama and it is adorable. It is cute and fun and perfect for summer. I love the frill on the hemline and the shading is amazing. I am wearing it in blue and other great colours are available.

I am also showing you my new shape Madison which is made for thebodyco's skin Orchid. It is a beautiful natural looking face with wonderful bone structure. Please go to the store and try a free demo.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mia8a_001

I am also wearing the new releases from (NHA!) which are the fab headband called Nasha and the necklace and earrings called vanilla. I love their jewelry as it is so realistic and well designed.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mina38a_001



SLurls

Image Studio

Miamai
(NHA!)

Deeta Aeon

Skin - thebodyco, Orchid Medium (thebodyco Resident)
Shape - Image Studio, Madison Shape (Deeta Aeon) NEW
Hair - Magika, Dara *Blondes* (Sabina Gully)
Dress - Miamai, Kama *Blue* (Monica Outlander) NEW
Headpiece - (NHA!) Headband Nasha (Kyrha Bouscario) NEW
Necklace and Earrings - (NHA!) Vanilla Set (Kyrha Bouscario) NEW
Bag - Je Suis, Prete Striped *Turquoise* (Julie Merosi)
Shoes - Kristica, Cyprus flowers (Kristic Furman)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Deeta & Bierno *Welcome to I ♥ Blog Family*
    FEEDBACK : I want to let you know that I added a link to your blog in

    * I ¦ Blog Directory Feed *
    under SL Fashion Blogs Category
    also Don't forget join
    * I ¦ Blog Flickr Group *
    Feel free to share your pics on group!

    Thanks,
    Sui Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for adding us Sui :)))

    Hailey will contact you hun :))

    ReplyDelete