Monday, July 4, 2011

My Second Wardrobe!!!

My Second Wardrobe!!!

Yay My Second Wardrobe is open and you are in for a treat!!! Loads and loads of fantastic designers have contributed items for this event and they are amazing!!!Really fantastic quality and so low a price as everything is between 49-79$L and all the items are brand new!!! There is skin, hair, shoes, jewelry and poses!!!My first blog is nearly all items from the event and I am wearing skin from Glam Affair and this is a special makeup for My second Wardrobe and it is stunning! I have added really cool and funky hair from Angel and this is Bruno and has a great re-size menu and it is unisex. I have added a stylish jacket from R.icielli and a fab dress from KIM. Shoes are from Miamai and jewelry from Mood.Quick and take your taxi now!!!!

My Second Wardrobe!!!

My Second Wardrobe!!!

MY SECOND WARDROBE

Deeta Aeon

Items from My Second Wardrode
Skin - Glam Affair, Layla Light *DHB MSW 01* (Aida Ewing) At My Second Wardrobe
Hair - Angel Hair - Bruno *Onyx* (MechuL Actor) At MSW
Jacket - R.icielli, Maria Mini jacket (Fhara Acacia) At MSW
Dress - KIM, Fergily *Pink* (Kimberly Flagon) At MSW
Necklace and Earrings - ::MOOD:: Downtown Glam Fae (Jori Watler) At MSW
Shoes - Miamai, DecO Rumba Fly (Monica Outlander) At MSW

Other items
Shape - Image Studio, Lottie Shape (Deeta Aeon) Out this week
Nails - MStyle, Rounded Nails Classic *Black* (Mikee Mokeev)

No comments:

Post a Comment