Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lizzie - Image Studio and My Second Wardrobe

Lizzie - Image Studio and My Second Wardrobe




I have released my gorgeous new shape called Lizzie and she is made for the fabulous new skin from Lara Hurley called Katya. A very pretty face which wonderful bone structure. A medium height and a full style card is included from tip to toe so you can get the whole look. A free demo as always is available so please take the taxi below.


Lizzie - Image Studio and My Second Wardrobe



I am also showing you the funky top from Cheerno Femme called Feather Shirt. I love the boho feel to it and it is available at My Second Wardrobe at a fabulously low price!


Lizzie - Image Studio and My Second Wardrobe


SLurls

Image Studio

MY SECOND WARDROBE

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Lara Hurley Skin - Katya Tan *Grey* (Lara Hurley)  NEW
Shape - Image Studio, Lizzie Shape (Deeta Aeon)  NEW
Hair - Kik, Tae *Dirty Blonde* (as001 Littlething)
Top - Cheerno Femme, Feather Shirt *White* (Cattiva Vita) At My Second Wardrobe
Jeans - Cynful, Chrizzpy Short *Light Blue* (Cynthia Ultsch)
Bag - Je Suis, Striped *Turquoise* (Julia Merosi)
Jewelry - Miel, Lun Set (Mika Nieuport)
Shoes - Maitreya Gold, YaXkin *Champagne* (Onyx Le Shelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment