Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Second Wardrobe, YS&YS and Ilaya

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MSW3a_001

More items from My Second Wardrobe today and I am showing you the really sexy top from Purple Moon called Shelan. I have added leggings from Fleshtone whic are so funky and cute and also available at MSW.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MSWa_001

The shoes I am wearing are coming soon to YS&YS and called Milano Slingbacks. They are so well made and are very realistic and available in a number of different textures.

The poses are from Ilaya and I love them. They come from the sets Back pose and Miss and Miss. I love Ilaya poses as they are original and fun to use!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MSW12a_001

SLurl
IMAGE STUDIO
ILAYA

MY SECOND WARDROBE
YS&YS


Deeta Aeon

Skin - Flithy, Alexandra, Tan *Makeupo 2* (Alexandra Barcelos) NEW
Shape - Image Studio, Madison (Deeta Aeon)
Hair -Kik, Yuko *Dirty Blonde* (as001 Littlething)
Top - Purple Moon, Shelan in Black (Poulet Koenkamp) NEW at My Second Wardrobe
Leggings - Fleshtone, Seamless Hooker Leggings, (Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl) NEW at My Second Wardrobe
Shoes - YS&YS, Milano Slingbacks *Leather Black* (Monica Benelli) Coming Soon
Bag - Milk Motion, My wool bag (Marie Lauridsen)
Jewelry - (NHA!) Milan (Kyrha Bouscario) Previous Fashion Garret item
Poses - Ilaya, Back Pose and Miss and Miss (Ilaya Allen) NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment