Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mel - Image Studio and More from Nemesis

!!22!!yel2a_001


I have just released my new shape Mel which is a beautiful shape for Belleza's new amazing skin called Chloe. A medium sized shape with striking features and a gorgeous body. Free demo is available in store.

!!22!!yel14a_001

I am also showing you more of the new collection from Nemesis. I am wearing the really striking dress called Works Dress and I have teamed it with the fab tights called Bubble. I am showing the dress in the colour Bamboo and the tights in Black and there other great colours to.

!!22!!yel7a_001



SLurls

Image Studio

Belleza
Je Suis
Nemesis



Deeta Aeon

Skin - Belleza, Chloe Med *Makeup 28* (Tricky Boucher) NEW
Shape - Image Studio, Mel Shape (Deeta Aeon) NEW
Hair - Damselfly, Chancie *Black Pearl* (Shylah Honey)
Dress - Nemesis, Works Dress *Bamboo* (Calypso Clip) NEW
Tights - Nemesis, Bubble Tights *Black* NEW
Earrings - Nemesis, Adorable Earrings *Black* NEW
Necklace - Je Suis, Un Corail Necklace (Julia Merosi) NEW
Shoes - R.icielli, Carmelia Pumps *Black* (Fhara Acacia)
Bag - Malt, Suede Tote *Noir* (Khea Karas)
Nails - MStyle, Rounded Nails Classic *Black* (Mikee Mokeev)

5 comments:

  1. amazing shape... would you tell me where's your eyelashes from? the creator's name?
    it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know where the lashes are from too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww.. would you please tell me where's the lashes from? Pleaseee...

    ReplyDelete