Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More from My Second wardrobe and New Leopard Shoes from KristicA

!!22!!!!!!!!!!!msw5a_001

I am showing you a couple more items from My Second Wardrobe which opened the third new collection on Monday. I am wearing the stunning skin from Al Vulo called Annarella Surf dreamer. It is beutiful with a gorgeous skin tone. I have added the fabulous dress from Angel called Blue loves Brown. This has two fab prims and it very sexy indeed.

!!22!!!!!!!!!!!msw3a_001

I am also wearing the new release from KristicA which are fab leopard shoes. They come in Black, Brown and Red. Simply funky and sexy!!

!!22!!!!!!!!!!!msw8a_001

MY SECOND WARDROBE
IMAGE STUDIO
KristicA

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo, Annarella Surf Dreamer Cleavage Tanned *Hlin Bluebird) NEW At My Second Wardrobe
Eyemakeup - DAMNED, Tribal Makeup with hairbase (DAMNEDshop Resident)
Hair - Damselfly, Morrisania *Black Pearl* (Shylah Honey)
Dress - Angel, Blue Loves Brown Dress (DjAngel Fallen) NEW At My Second Wardrobe
Shoes - KristicA, Leopard Shoes *Black* (Kristic furman) NEW
Jewelry - Glow Studio, Decoy Set (Linka Demina)

No comments:

Post a Comment