Friday, September 9, 2011

My Second Wardrobe and Sale at Apple May Designs

!!22!!!msw7a_001

I am showing you more of the fantastic items which are available at My Second Wardrobe. Firstly I am showing you the Hair Neli from Angel. This is a unisex hair available in four colours and the hat has a great texture change menu. I am also showing you excellent top and leggings from Purple moon which are called Rise. SLurl is below.

!!22!!!msw2a_001

Also there is some news from AMD. They are having a fab sale of the outifts and there are loads of bargains to be had! Please take taxi below.

!!22!!!msw17a_001


MY SECOND WARDROBE
IMAGE STUDIO
Apple May Designs

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo, Annarella Surf Dreamer tanned (Hlin Bluebird) NEW At My Second Wardrobe
Hair - Angel, Neil *Onyx* (DjAngel Fallen) NEW At My Second Wardrobe
Top - Purple Moon, Rise Top in Black/Purple (Poulet Koenkamp) NEW At My Second Wardrobe
Leggings - Purple Moon, Rise Leggins in Black/Purple (Poulet Koenkamp) NEW At My Second Wardrobe
Shoes - MStyle, Rivea Pumps *Gray* (Mikeev Mokeev_
Belt - Calypso Giano , Pepper Belt *Crazy Black* (Calypso Giano)
Necklace - AMD, Dragonfly (Apple May)
Earrings - Glow, Blacky Earrings (Linka Demina)
Makeup - DAMDED, Tribal Makeup with Hairbase (DAMNEDshop Resident)

No comments:

Post a Comment