Saturday, September 3, 2011

Runa First Mesh Dress - Baiastice

!!22!!!!!!!!!!!!!mesh27a_001

I was really excited this morning to receive the group gift from Baiastice which is the fabulous new mesh dress called Runa and it is a group gift!!! I had been a bit busy this week so had not downloaded the new viewer which enables you to see Mesh properly.

!!22!!!!!!!!!!!!!mesh11a_001

I knew my massive inventory was going to be a problem (Being an ex-model and blogger my inventory had hit 160K) and I was right after I installed it and tried to run it I crashed each time I tried to load. So after a couple of hours I had deleted 60K items in my inventory I finally managed to see the fab new dress. It was worth it the dress is amazing and mesh is certainly the way forward.

The viewer is still running slowly though so I guess more deleting is necessary, as my alt, which has 2500 items runs it fine!

!!22!!!!!!!!!!!!!mesh23a_001



Image Studio

BAIASTICE

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Lara Hurley Skin, Katya Tan *Doll* (Lara Hurley)
Shape - Image Studio, Lizzie Shape (Deeta Aeon)
Hair - Magika, Dara *Blondes* (Sabina Gully)
Dress - Baiastice, Runa First Mesh Dress (Sissy Pessoa) NEW Group Gift
Bag - House of Fox, PS1 Satchel *White* (Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl)
Necklace - Miel, Pez (Mika nieuport)
Ring - Kosh, Wise owl ring (Lynaja Bade)
Bracelet - Concrete Flowers, Beach braclet (Lynaja Bade)
Sunglasses - Dela, RG1 *Red* (Kuranosuke Eel)
Nails - Fab Pony, Gradients Square Tip *Candy Red* (Tatianna Faulkes)
Shoes - Fristica, Flowers *White* (Krisitc Furman)

No comments:

Post a Comment