Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yip Mesh Dress - Elemiah Design


!!22!!pink7b_001



I am loving all the gorgeous new mesh dresses that are available and Elemiah Design has released a stunner! It is called Yip and is sexy and the design amazing. This gorgeous dress is available in Pink, Blue and Purple.



!!22!!pink12a_001



I am using the Beta version of Firestorm to wear mesh as my avi is running too slowly on viewer 3 due to my inventory. I m finding it quite good at the moment. It seems to have taken a number of the good elements from each viewer and combined it. I am sure when the bugs are ironed out and the official viewer is released it should be even better!

I am wearing my new shape Charlotte and this is designed to go with Illusory's Paige skin. Do not forget to visit the store and pick up the free group gift of Jodi shape.




!!22!!pink19a_001




SLurl
Elemiah Design

Image Studio

Filthy

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Illusory, Paige Chai *Naturally Neon) (Crushed Clarity) NEW at Collabor8
Shape - Image Studio, Charlotte Shape (Deeta Aeon)  NEW
Hair - b. Tangled *Milk* (Queue Marlowe)  NEW
Dress - Elemiah Design, Yip *Pink* (Elemiah Choche)  NEW Mesh Dress
Shoes - J's, Cross Belt Pump *Black* (JB Gazov)
Bag - Baiastice, Long Pochette Croc *Black* (Sissy pessoa)
Bangle - AMD, Fionna Bangle (Apple May)
Nails - MSyle, Rounded Nails Classic *Black* (Mikkev Mokeev)
Glasses - Filthy, Reading Glasses (Alexandra Barcelos)  NEW
Makeup - Pink Fuel, Elly Juicy Gloss Teeth *Grape*  (Mochi Milena) Comes with Elly skin

Poses - Olive Juice from FLF

No comments:

Post a Comment