Friday, October 7, 2011

Baiastice, Concrete Flowers, R.icielli and Fleshtone

!!22!!afa_001


I am wearing the fab new dress from Fleshtone called Bandage knockout dress. It is sexy and cute and a great length. I am wearing it in black and other great colours are available. Please check out their new main store to see other fantastic items in their new collection.

I am wearing the new boots from Baiastice called Emi boots. They are simply stunning and have to be one of my all time favourite boots on SL. I so want a patr in RL!!! They are detailed and so realistic. Available in loads of sensational colours and are a must for your Fall/Winter wardrobe.

!!22!!af7a_001


I have added one of the new releases from Concrete Flowers and this is the necklace My own tree which is available in all the Seasons. Please take the landmark below to the new store.

!!22!!af11a_001




Fleshtone
Image Studio
BAIASTICE
Concrete Flowers
R.ICIELLI



Deeta Aeon

Skin - Lara hurley Skin, Dessa Tan *Nude* (Lara Hurley)
Shape - Image Studio, Jade Shape (Deeta Aeon) Out tomorrow
Makeup - Pink Fuel, Elly Chai Glam Lipstick *Smoked Plum* (Comes with skin
Hair - [BURLEY] Liu *D Brown 2* (Bella Earst)
Dress - Fleshtone, Bandage Knockout Dress *Black* (Stevenzuuh Gossipgirl) NEW
Jacket - R.icielli, Hera leather Jacket *Soft Python* (Fhara Acacia)
Boots - Baiastice, Emi Boots Fold up *Gold Brown* (Sissy Pessoa) NEW
Necklace - Concrete Flowers, My own tree necklace *Autumn* (Lynaja Bade) NEW
Sunglasses - Lelutka, Garbo Shades *Champagne* (Thora Charron)

No comments:

Post a Comment