Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Editorial - Elan

Editorial - Elan

Editorial - Elan

Wow the fabulous dress Editorial from Elan which includes the delightful tights and great fitted belt will be released on Thursday. This is going to be sold at only  50L$ for 24 hours and is the Elan Group Exclusive. You will not want to miss this bargain and beautifully designed outfit. This will be out on Thursday!!!

Editorial - Elan

Elan
Image Studio
Belleza
MStyle

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Belleza, Chloe tan *Makeup 2* (Tricky Boucher)
Shape - Image studio, Mel Shape (Deeta Aeon)
Hair - Boon, OBL161 *Black* (Boo Nakamura)
Outfit - Elan, Editorial (Alatiel Malies)  NEW Out on Thursday only $50L
Boots - Djinn & Tonic, Blackheart (Babyhoney Thera)
Gloves - Lady Thera, Tango gloves (Part of an outfit) (Lady thera)
Nails - MStyle, Long Nails Classic *Black* (Mikee Mokeev)
Poses - Agapee, Gown poses 9 (Argnit Igaly)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deeta, How are you? I wasn't able to find the black shoes at Djinn and Tonic. Can you let me know exactly where you found them and the price? Thanks so much! L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi leonie I am good :))I went to Djinn and Tonic and could not find them either. I have had mine over a year so it looks like they do not do them anymore. If I see some like them at another store I will let you know :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, thanks so much Deeta. I have an account that has the armadillos but from a company that doesn't seem to exist anymore. Also you can get them as a sculpty kit on marketplace and I've been tempted to buy and make my own!

    By the way, I know you're an amazing and super busy blogger and I've always admired your style! I'd like to invite you to blog for my shop and/or galleries. Please let me know if you or another trusted blogger might be interested.
    My Blog http://lotuslandnotesv2.blogspot.com/
    My Shop http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cheetah%20Valley/157/247/24

    Please email me directly at leonie22 at hotmail dot com. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I used my sister's account! I'm Leonie Zurakowsky on the net and Leonie Szczepanski on SL.
    My Blog http://lotuslandnotesv2.blogspot.com/
    My Shop http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cheetah%20Valley/157/247/24

    As you may know, I added you on Flickr a while ago!

    ReplyDelete