Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fashionably Late and WOot


 !!22!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafl7axx_001



I went shopping at Fashionably Late yesterday and was amazed at all the fabulous items. I first got the dress from Mons called Tricot Dress in cream. It is so sexy just love it. I also bought the fab bag from (K)Rea which is mesh and just divine. I also picked up the poses I am using in today's blog and they are great and quite original.



!!22!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf21app_001



I am also wearing some items from WOot which are the amazing strappy boots. The attention to detail is superb and I added the waist belt to from WOot. This belt is so well designed and realistic. I also added the jewelry set from JD.



!!22!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf20axx_001



Image Studio
Fashionably Late
WOot
JD
XYROOM

Deeta Aeon

Skin - Al Vulo, Polly Natural *Cocoa* (Hlin Bluebird)  Private room
Shape - Image Studio, Naomi Shape (Deeta Aeon)
Hair - E, Play *Blonde 6* (Elikapeka Tiramisu)
Hair ribbon - TokiD, Ruf ribbon *Brown Flowers* (Maya Levane)
Dress - Mons, Tricot Dress *Cream* (Ekilem Melodie) New at Fashionably late
Bag - (K)Rea, Mesh Cacao bag (Kere Millar)  NEW at Fashionably late
Boots - WOot, Boots strappy (Joice Dreamscape) At XYROOM
Belt - WOot, Waist belt Feathers (Joice Dreamscape)
Necklace and Earrings - JD, Feathers brown (Joice Dreamscape)
Poses - jaH, Fashionably late (Lemon Artemesia)  NEW at Fashionably late

No comments:

Post a Comment