Monday, May 21, 2012

Cynful, JD and Smexy and FZaPP




!!22!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacyn3app_001

A gorgeous and sexy dress called Aphrodisia is the new release from Cynful for the my attic event. I am showing you two of the colours which are available. It is such a cute dress you will love.


!!22!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacyn6app_001

I am also showing you new jewelry from FZapp which is a great set of necklace, ring and earrings. it is available in gold and silver. Also showing you a new release from JD which is the jewelry set Love me and is gorgeous. Finally showing you the slinky boots from Smexy called Spring boots. I am wearing them in Light Pink.

!!22!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacyn11app_001




Smexy

JD woot
My Attic
FZaPP


Deeta Aeon

Pic 1

Skin - League, Jen Deep Tan *Olive* (Nena Janus)
Lipstick - Pink Fuel, Elly chai Glam Lipstick *Vamp*
Shape - Image Studio, Vicki shape (Deeta Aeon)
Hair - Magika, TwentyFour Pack 1 (Sabina Gully)
Dress - Cynful, Aphrodisia Dress *Red/Black* (Cynthia Ultsch) NEW at My Attic
Shoes - N-Core, Emporium *Pure Black* (Clair eMessenger)
Necklace, earrings and ring - FZaPP, Kasm *Silver* (Fernandinha Zapedski) NEW
Nails - Izzie's, Metallic nail (Izzie Button)


Pics 2 and 3

Lipstick as above *Royal*
Dress - Cynful, Aphrodisia Dress *Black* (Cynthia Ultsch) NEW at My Attic
Necklace and Earrings - Smexy, Love me (Joice Dreamscape) NEW
Boots - Smexy, Spring Boots *Light Pink* (Joice Dreamscape) NEW
Bracelet - MONS, Summer of Love Clamp bracelet *Black* (Ekilem MONS)

2 comments:

  1. To me , you are the best bloggers on the grid!

    Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mimi that means so much to us hugs xx

    ReplyDelete