Monday, July 30, 2012

My Perfect Wardrobe and XYROOM Coming soon

!!33!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxy7app_001

Showing you some really great items at fab prices. In pic 1 I am wearing the new underwear from Izzie's which is available at My Perfect Wardrobe. it is so detailed and sexy and I am showing you it in pink and it is also comes in cyan - fab!!!.

I am also showing you gorgeous items from the upcoming XYROOM which will be out very soon. The beautiful mesh dress from Wertina called Hannah Wildflower and the very lovely hairband from Eyelure called Pink Daisy which is so cute. I am also showing you the very detailed bag from Rivendell which will also be at XYROOM.


!!33!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxy4app_001


My Perfect Wardrobe

Filthy
Image Studio
Collabor8
Essences
MG Jewelry
Izzie's


Deeta Aeon

Pic 1

Skin - Essences, Indy medium brown hairbase (Inka Mexicola) new
Makeup - Filthy, Serious Eyeliner and shadow *Silver* (Alexandra Barcelos)
Shape - Image Studio, Vicki shape (Deeta Aeon)
Hair - Clawtooth, Willows *Softest Black* (Bubbles Clawtooth) New at Collabor8
Hairband - Eyelure, Pink Daisy headband (Willow Markova) Coming soon to XYROOM
Underwear - Izzie's, Sweet Dreams *Pink* Also comes in Cyan (Izzie Button) New to My Perfect Wardrobe
Jewelry - MG, Pearl Daisies (Maxi Gossamer)
Shoes - Izzie's, Flower Flats *Pink*

Pic 2

Dress - Wertina, Hannah Wild Flower dress mesh (Patina Edwardstone) Coming soon to XYROOM
Bag - Rivendell, Caprice bag (Aiko Ying) Coming soon XYROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment