Monday, September 22, 2014

Red Mint, Tameless, Catwa, !OS, Olive, [I< 3 F] and Ricielli

Red Mint, Tameless, Catwa, !OS, Olive, [I&lt; 3 F] and Ricielli


Red Mint, Tameless, Catwa, !OS, Olive, [I&lt; 3 F] and Ricielli


Red Mint, Tameless, Catwa, !OS, Olive, [I&lt; 3 F] and Ricielli



Red Mint, Tameless, Catwa, !OS, Olive, [I&lt; 3 F] and Ricielli


Red Mint, Tameless, Catwa, !OS, Olive, [I&lt; 3 F] and Ricielli





MaVie at Glam Affair
Red Mint and Roots
Vanity Hair
Kustom9
Collabor88
!OS
Boob-Lish and[I<3F]
Dressing Room Fusion
R.ICIELLI
Lara Hurley
Image Studio
LOLAS!
Luck.inc
Ben's Beauty/Boutique
Image Studio
Happy Holy Fair
Apple May Designs
Tameless
Freaky Friday
Tentacio
CaTwa



Deeta Aeon


Pic 1


Skin - Lara Hurley, Ivy, Natural *Dark*
Lipstick - R.cielli, Maxine
Shape - Image Studio, Marnie Shape
Hair - Red Mint, Hair No 22 14 *Wine Red* New
Outfit - Tameless, Red Ribbon Outfit  New (Includes Sandals, dress and flexi skirt, Necklace, all appliers, bracelets and earrings)
Tattoo - Ner.Ink, Divine Phant  New at Happy Holy
Boobies - LOLAS!, Tango
Booty - Luck Inc, phat azz
Umbrella - On Marketplace
Head dec - Pr!tty, Spring dreaming



Pic 2


Hair - Catwa, Katy *Pack 3*
Dress and appliers - [I< 3 F] Pirkko Dress *Pink* New
Shoes - !OS, Belah *Magenta* New
Feet - Slink, high
Bag - AMD, Locket purse *Black*
Mouthie - Pepper, Swwet cupcake
Necklace - Izzie's, Rope necklace *Coal* New at The Dressing Room Fusion



Pic 4


Hair - Olive, The Hyhm *Blondes* New at Kustom 9
Top and appliers - [I< 3 F], Sirsha Top *Pink* New at Freaky Fridays
Leggins and appliers - [I< 3 F], Niamf leggins  New
Necklace and ring - Tentacio, Doll set 2
Feet - Slink, high
Shoes - R.cielli, Gaia High heels *Egg plant* New instore
cakes - Tentacio, Sweet Box rare  Gacha instore
Hair dec - L, Mousey ears  Here on Marketplace   https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/L-Mousey-Headband/5265370


Poses - MaVie, Equilibrium and Missing Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment