Tuesday, January 13, 2015

[I<3 F], EyeLure, Bens Beauty, Wow skins and AZ


[I<3 F], EyeLure, Bens Beauty, Wow skins and AZ



[I<3 F], EyeLure, Bens Beauty, Wow skins and AZ



[I<3 F], EyeLure, Bens Beauty, Wow skins and AZ



[I<3 F], EyeLure, Bens Beauty, Wow skins and AZ



[I<3 F], EyeLure, Bens Beauty, Wow skins and AZ





Wow skins
The Big Show new Landmark
Azhara
EyeLure new Land mark
Tentacio
Boob-Lish
League
Collabor88
R.ICIELLI
Lara Hurley
LOLAS!
Luck.inc
Image Studio
Ben's Beauty/Boutique
Wow skins
[I<3 F]
Go 69






Deeta Aeon



Pic 1


Skin - Lara Hurley, Scarlett, Doll *Dark Tan*
Lipstick, Ricielli, Maxine *07*
Shape - Image Studio, Marley
Hair - [I<3 F] Cary, Color set 1  New
Dress - EyeLure, Knit dress *Turquoise* New
Feet - Slink, high
Shoes - Bens Beauty, Aisha High heels *Brown*
Parasol - Baiastice, Lace parasol
Sunglasses - Glow



Pic 2


Skin - Wow skins, Noelle, Golden *02 cl* New at Big Show
Hair - D!va, Yunie *Onyx* New at Collabor88
Outfit - AZ, Agnes Outfit  New at Go 99
Necklace and earrings - Yummy, Waxing moon enchantment



Pic 3


Skin - Wow skins, Rory, January Group Gift  New
Hair - Magika, Gone *Pack 1* New
Outfit - AZ, Kemp dress and Tracy shoes  New
Bag - Rebel Hope, Petra Leather bag, Snow leopard
Stockings - Static, Drippy stockings *Pink*
Hait dec - Zenith, Headband Ribbon snow



Pic 4


Skin as in pic 1
Hair - [I<3 F]  , Kursyn Hair *Color set 2* New
Dress and boots - EyeLure, Moto Dress and boots  New
Necklace - Bens Beauty, Glory neclace
Tattoo - Identity, Endless nightmare



Pic 5


Skin - as pic 4
Hair - [I<3 F] , Freya braids  Previous Candy shop
Top - Eyelure, Drapey Top *Red* New
Leggins - [I<3 F], Asyla 5  New
Boots - Dirty Stories, Cutie rain boots color change hud   Group gift
Earrings - Bens Beauty, Ebru
Headband - UtopiaH, My Dolly headband
Windmill - Miseria, Twirly pin *Morose*
Tattoo stomach - Style X, star prev group gift

No comments:

Post a Comment